Problems Caused by Nuisance Wildlife
We generally do not encounter Akron wildlife in our day to day lives. In fact, most people who enjoy seeing
wildlife have to take a trip to a wildlife preservation area or a national park. Many people find it to
be delightful to find a wild animal in their property. However, when wildOhio animals create nuisance, it can
be very difficult to control the situation.
Some of the most common nuisance Akron wildlife and the problems they cause are:
• Armadillos – Most of the damage caused by Akron armadillos is because of their tendency to make
tunnels. They end up uprooting a lot of flowers and ornamental plants in the garden. The damage can be greater
when they burrow under foundation and driveways.
• Bats – Just the presence of a bat in the house is almost intolerable to most people. Bats
usually end up appearing all of a sudden in the house. If a bat begins living in your house you may end up noticing
damage marks in the furniture or the walls in the area it uses the most. You will also notice disturbing sounds made
by the bats and the fecal pellets can be difficult to clean.
• Bears – They are usually attracted to food, so keep food items away if it is likely that a bear
may approach your home. From bird feeders to pet food to Ohio garbage cans, all of them are likely to be destroyed by
• Beavers – Their innate nature of building dams results in a lot of damage. From timbers to roads
and crops, as well as dwellings. Beavers can create a lot of nuisance. In some of the states, beavers have caused damage
between $3 million to $5 million.
• Coyotes – Akron Coyotes can create nuisance by causing damage to different types of livestock. They are
dangerous if you have poultry and can often destroy crops like watermelons. They are carriers of rabies which portrays
a threat to public safety.
• Feral Hogs – They can cause a lot of damage to the agricultural industry because of their behaviour
to uproot vegetation. They also tend to consume natural Akron vegetation causing a great amount of loss.
• Raccoons – The fact that raccoons have urbanized very easily means that they can easily take up residence
in your home. They can end up damaging your garden and if you have fish in your pond then you will end up losing all your fish
even before you realize the presence of these nocturnal Ohio animals. They go through garbage cans and destroy bird feeders too.
• Foxes – Ohio Foxes love live food. Whether it is turkeys, ducks, chicken, pigs, lambs or small geese, all of
them can be devoured by foxes causing destruction and damage to your property and loss of your pets or poultry and livestock.
To learn more about our services, visit the Akron wildlife removal home page.